|Uren per week||24 tot 38 uur|
Working in the hospitality industry means that no day is the same! As host or hostess at The Green House you take care of your guests with your heart and soul. With a big smile and great pride you provide them of deliciuous meals and drinks.
Are we a match for you?
The Green House is a modern and progressive restaurant with a focus on sustainability and circularity. Everyday, many guests come here for inspiration, meetings or just to enjoy themselves. They can enjoy an extensive range of beautiful dishes and drinks.
Juliette: “We want everyone to be happy and to feel welcome. That is actually what The Green house stands for: a welcoming and inspiring place for everyone. With our team we try to ensure that all guests experience valuable moments at The Green House every day.”
The recipe for a Service employee | Waiter/Waitress | Host/Hostess
- Welcome the guests
- Take orders from guest and recommend them about the most delicious things on the menu
- Serve delicious food and drinks
- Handle payments
- Prepare in the restaurant
You can make a difference at The Green House with the following ingredients
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- You are flexible in working with a changing work-schedule and working during the weekends
Work shifts are from 08:00-16:00, 12:00-20:00 or 16:00-closing time
- You enjoy working in a team
- With your enthusiasm and pro-activity you exceed the expectations of the guest
- You like to learn and we can also learn from you
What do we offer you?
- Hourly wage between €10,15 and €11,56 (horeca CAO)
- 25 vacation days based on a full-time contract (38 hours) - The Green House is closed during the Holidays
- You can work 24 to 38 hours per week
- As part of an extensive organization, there are plenty of career opportunities
- Working in an enthusiastic and pleasant team, and you work in a unique environment of sustainability and circularity
Sander: “I can tell the whole world that I work in one of the most sustainable hospitality outlets in the Netherlands. How cool is that?”
Does this sound good? Apply now!
Send your resume and motivation letter via the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Do you have any questions? Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 030 - 669 5541.
Do you want to get a better picture of The Green House? Then follow @tgh_utrecht on Instagram!