|Uren per week||32 tot 38 uur|
The store manager is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the store. In particular, a majority of time is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions (i.e., hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing and scheduling), ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance, and managing safety and security within the store. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
• Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team.
• Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
• Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
• Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
• Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
• Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
Planning and Execution
Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
• Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
• Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
• Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt partners and minors.
• Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
• Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store. Tools include Automated Labor Scheduling, Monthly Status Report, Quarterly Business Review, cash management and inventory management.
• Uses discretion in accessing external resources to support store operations and to execute district and regional initiatives. Resources include Partner Resources, Marketing, Partner & Asset Protection, Food & Beverage, Coffee, and Retail Implementation departments.
• Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
Partner Development & Team Building
Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
• Actively manages store partners by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance. Manages ongoing partner performance using performance management tools to support organizational objectives.
• Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
• Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with partners in the district by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
• Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
• Ensures team members adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
• Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative and effective methods of recognition.
• Utilizes and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful store team resulting in an environment where partners are valued and respected.
Our menu for you
• Alternate work in a hospitable environment
• Beautiful development opportunities
• Salary between €2.085 en €2.564 at 38 hours a week (horeca cao)
• Working hours between 6:30 and 18.30 during the week and between 09.00 and 17.00 on Saturdays and Sundays
• Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
• 3 years progressively responsible retail experience
• Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of Starbucks.
• Creates a team environment that is positive and productive.
• Puts the customer first.
• Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
• Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
• Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results. Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
• Fluency in Dutch is an advantage
Does this taste like more?
Apply directly through the form below. We would like to receive your motivation and CV. Or contact us via email@example.com
Ontwikkelingscombinatie FOZ BV (een samenwerking van Veluwezoom Verkerk Vastgoedontwikkeling en Stable International) en foodservice organisatie Albron zijn op 4 juli 2019 een partnership aangegaan, voor de horeca-exploitatie van een groot deel van de units bestemd voor horeca in Fashion Outlet Zevenaar.
Per 1 september 2019 treedt Jan Willem Hilbron bij Albron in dienst als directeur Horeca & Hospitality. Hij volgt daarmee Robert Visser op, die in april jl. de organisatie heeft verlaten voor een volgende stap in zijn carrière in een andere branche. Jan Willem Hilbron was hiervoor Senior Vice President Business Development at HMSHost International.